The Board of Professional Responsibility can provide Letters of Good Standing, Disciplinary History, and
certain other information to attorneys as requested. To request a Letter of Good Standing and/or a
Disciplinary History, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Submit your request in writing. You must include the attorney’s signature; no third-party requests are accepted.
- Include a description of what you need. For example: a Letter of Good Standing, a Disciplinary History, a Date of Licensure, etc.
- Include a statement explicitly granting permission to the Board of Professional Responsibility to release the requested information.
- Provide the exact mailing address to where the requested information should be mailed.
- Submit a check for $25.00, payable to "Board of Professional Responsibility."
Mail your request to:
Board of Professional Responsibility
10 Cadillac Drive, Suite 220
Brentwood, Tennessee 37027
Please allow two to three business days after the Board has received the request for processing.
Contact the Registration Department with any additional questions
you may have.